RE: 360 carb - Holley Part No. R-80453AA

To: khand1486@earthlink.net, GLCurley@aol.com, Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: 360 carb - Holley Part No. R-80453AA
From: "Alan Coleman" <colemaal@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 01:51:14 +0000
Kevin:

Thanks for the info.  I spent a fair amount of time on the phone with the
Holley people before I ordered from summit.  The reason they recommended the
0-80457S to me was because my vehicle no longer has to pass an emissions
test.  Once  I get the carb and associated parts that I ordered and have
installed them, I'll post all of the part numbers.  I also have a couple of
other part #s to add to the list.

The next challenge will be the exhaust pipes!!

Alan Coleman