The 5th Annual Delorean (& Bricklin) Fall Foliage Tour

To: <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: The 5th Annual Delorean (& Bricklin) Fall Foliage Tour
From: "Michael DeLuca" <turbodmc@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 22:47:45 -0400
DeLoreans and Bricklins  from all over the Northeast will converge on Long
Island on October 16th & 17th to take part in the 5th annual Delorean Fall
Foliage Tour. This year the tour will take place along Long Islands
picturesque gold coast. The first meeting place will be at the Sands point
preserve, starting Saturday October 16th at 11:15 am. Around 1:00pm we will
form a caravan of DeLoreans and travel to the Nassau County Art Museum in
Roslyn Harbor, parking is free, Cafi Musee offers lunch and beverages.
http://www.nassaumuseum.com approximately 2:45 pm we will again form a
caravan of DeLoreans and take a scenic drive to the Harrison Conference
Center in Glen Cove.
This is the hotel where we will be staying. In addition to the Harrison
conference center being a former Gold Coast Mansion it was chosen because of
the remarkable resemblance to the former DeLorean Estate in NJ now owned by
Donald Trump.
(see images of the estate
http://www.deloreanmidatlantic.com/scrapbook/falltour3/index.htm ).
Dinner will be at Marra's in Glen Cove at 5:30pm.
We hope to have special Delorean only parking on School Street that night
creating a great photo opportunity and allowing spectators to enjoy these
unique automobiles.
After dinner will return to the Harrison Conference Center and continue with
more Delorean talk late into the night. Sunday will start with a morning
photo shoot of all the cars at the Harr
ison Conference Center. After check out, we will go to Crescent Beach in
Glen Cove and that will be the starting point for the Road Rally. The road
rally is open to all people registered for the tour
(http://www.deloreanmidatlantic.com/events/Falltour5/regform.pdf) the road
rally will conclude in Bayville at the Walls Wharf Restaurant overlooking
the Long Island Sound and Connecticut.
For more information about the tour and registration go to the Delorean Mid
Atlantic web page http://www.deloreanmidatlantic.com/events/falltour5.htm
If you are thinking of attending please e-mail me with your contact info and
what days you plan on attending. Falltour5@hotmail.com      or 516 676-9198

Regards,
Michael DeLuca