Mailing list Roster

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2004 20:15:46 -0400
Hey gang,

It's come to my attention that it's been quite some time since I put together
and sent out a roster of the members of the mailing list.  The email
addresses
below are what I have in the database as members of the mailing list.  Please
check to see if your address is on the list.

For the new members, I maintain the Master Bricklin Registry.  This is a
listing of all know cars.  If you don't remember sending me your information
please email me (privately) your name, address, phone #, VIN, milage, when
you
bought your car and from whom.  This information is for historical purposes
ONLY and is NOT sold or freely desciminated.

To get a copy of the roster you have to be on the roster.  So if you don't
see your email address listed below and want to get a copy of the roster,
please send me an email stating that you want to be put on the roster.

If your name is on the list and you want to be removed from the roster, please
email me and tell me to remove you name from the roster.

--------

adam@lazur.org
Alaimoknj@optonline.com
altec210@yahoo.com