Car Book

To: "bricklin" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Car Book
From: "Ron Bendell" <rbendell@rogers.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 21:54:47 -0400
Hello All: I just purchased a car book titled Automotive Atrocities( the cars
we love to hate). Yes there is a couple pages devoted to the Bricklin . A nice
2 page picture if Michael V Mitchells Green Bricklin . The third page has a
small picture of the same B  . On the fourth page there is a picture of Stuart
Zukrows poster. I hope you guys are getting royalties??. The Book is hard
cover and very humurous. 19.95 US 28.95CDN  Chapters  ISBN 0 7603 1787 9
127pgs  9.5x 9.5 inches