Brick for Sale

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Brick for Sale
From: "Seth" <sbunin@cablespeed.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 17:14:00 -0400
I found a guy selling 736. It is more work than I'm looking for, but someone
out there might want it. From my inspection:

It's a 4 speed vehicle. Painted. Some minor fiberglass repair would be
required. Drivers
door solenoid doesn't latch. Pass door doesn't work (up solenoid is toast).
Rear hatch
doesn't open, nor is the release cable even there. Rear bumper has a blown
absorber on
the pass side. Rear diff leaks. Headlamps don't pop up. Hood doesn't latch.
Interior is non-
stock. Headliner is nice, but fabric. Same with the door trim. Dash is
cracking. Chassis
style radio (so you can't put a shaft style back in). A/C doesn't work. Oil
gauge is VDO, but
not the correct one. Gas gauge and speedo non-functional.

The vehicle runs, but is running very rich (probably just needs a carb
rebuild). I could hear an
exhaust leak when putting on the power. The clutch sits high, probably could
need replacing
in the near future.

The guy is asking $6000 for it. If you're interested, let me know and I'll
send you his phone number.

Seth