Re: '74 power steering hose

To: rkeeler@sierratel.com, bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: '74 power steering hose
From: GLCurley@aol.com
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2004 22:02:07 EDT
In a message dated 8/1/2004 6:36:07 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
rkeeler@sierratel.com writes:

> Hi all,
>
> I posted this on the BI Forum, but I thought I should try here as well.  The
> power steering pressure hose for my '74 has started leaking significantly.
> The parts cross reference only lists replacements for the '75s.  Anyone have
> a replacement part number for the '74s.

You can try looking but will probably not find one.  Since I'm using one
borrowed from another car I asked around again this weekend and the best advice
seems to be take the old hose somewhere to have the rubber hose part replaced
on
it.  Evidently some local NAPA shops or a hydraulic shop can do it.

George