Re: Neutral Safety Switch

To: "bl" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Neutral Safety Switch
From: "High Tech Coatings" <rick@hightechcoatings.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 03:55:27 -0400
Don't know the part # but there is a C clip on the shaft between the bracket
and the switch. The switch is similar to all for switches the only
difference is the length of the wires, I would suggest a mid 70's cougar
with a 302 or 351w and a floor shift. These cars also used an FMX
transmission. mustangs typically used a C4 so the switch may be different or
may be the same.
 I believe the AMC switches were different (dodge)
Rick