TWO QUESTIONS!

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: TWO QUESTIONS!
From: KYNDUVME1@aol.com
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 00:23:54 EDT
Hey everyone... Hope everyone is doing well....I am sorry I am not going to
make the NY meet.. work is calling, and the answering machine is broken, so I
need to show up! Anyway.. I have 2 things I am looking for.. I had spoken to
someone on here a while back about an original stock radio... but I lost touch
with him.. I need an original radio, DOES NOT NEED TO WORK.. just want it to
look like it is supposed to..... or if anyone has parts for one, mainly the
thing to set the clock with, and the posts.. one of mine is broken, but I woudl
really love an entire radio.. like I said, working or not...

second, I am looking for a set of the little tiny interior panels that go
under the dash board, the one that is under the Hood release.. I need a set,
one
for each side.. thanks in advance for any help!!!!
chris....