Re: Stainless Exhaust

To: ford_edge01@juno.com
Subject: Re: Stainless Exhaust
From: Tag <atemi-grappler@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 19:18:13 -0600
I eventually just went into Midas and had them bend me a new system.  Put in
the exhaust from a Buick Grand National.  Double In Double Out type.  In and
out in the same afternoon, no fuss and guaranteed for as long as I own the
car.  Looks so close to stock you would have to be parked beside a car with
stock exhaust to know my pipes are slightly larger then theirs.

All for under $450 CDN so about $350 USD.

Tag