Re: Engine Similarities

To: "bl" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Engine Similarities
From: "High Tech Coatings" <rick@hightechcoatings.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 03:56:02 -0400
In a word NO, the Chrysler 360 is very different from the AMC 360. The AMC
360 from pre 81 jeeps, concords, matadors etc is the same except for the oil
filter mount. The standard amc uses a spin on mount the brick uses a remote
mount. the oil filter mount is replaceable ( bolt on part).
 Rick

> Could anyone tell me if the 360 AMC engine used in Bricklins is the same
as a regular Chrysler 360 engine?  This will help me when ordering parts for
my AMC 360.