Re: Door Skin Removal

To: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>
Subject: Re: Door Skin Removal
From: "Paul J. Amoroso" <amo@access995.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 15:52:51 -0500
Hi all;

I've had really good luck with 3 M structural adhesive #2216 part A & B
(an epoxy you have to mix in equal parts).    You can get it from WW
Grainger  at 800-323-0620 or RS Hughes at 877-774-8443 - both toll free
numbers.  I don't know what the current cost is because the tubes that I
bought 15+ years ago  are still useable and good.

I have my door skins glued where they were coming loose for about 15
years and not only do they still hold, many times, when the air is down,
I'll lift the door up with the edge of the door skin, it holds up
still.  I can't tell you how satisfied I am with this product.

Amo #1207