call 4 articles

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: call 4 articles
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 19:37:23 -0500
 OK gang, my reserves are running low.

It's just about winter.  So many of you are putting your Bricks into
hybernation, and have a list of things to do to her, or have been working
on her.

The Jan. 2004 issue is on it's way to the printers.

I won't start laying out the April edition until Feb 1.  So if you have
done anything to your car how about writting up a tech article.

So if you have a particular area of expertise or knowledge, please write
about it.  If you took your car on an outing and had problems which made
the trip a little more interesting, please write about it.  I'm looking
for:

Novice Corner articles - articles for the beginners,

History                - anything about the history of the car, the plant...,

Human interest         - How I got my car, what my car has done to me...

Technical              - How to do something, replace the water pump,...

I give up              - How you tried to do something that sounded very
                         simple, and wasn't.

Tools                  - Have you come across an neat new tool?  Tell us
                                 about it.

Almost anything        - Letters to the editor with comments pro or con
                         about the club, what you'd like to see done
                         differently, etc.  Just don't get into
                                 personalities.

Several of us have been talking about painting a car.  If anyone is in the
business, a good tech article on modern paints, or the new spray guns.

I can't put the magazine together without articles, and I can't write them
all myself.  There are less than a handfull of people that have written
more than 1 article.  And many many that haven't written anthing.  So
come on and help give something back to the club.  Write an article.

Along with articles, I WANT pictures.  If you have a digital camera, I can
use the images from that.  If you use film, when you get the film
developed, how about having double prints made.  Send me the dups that
pertain to your article.  (I can't guarentee that you'll get them back.)

If you want to write and article, but need some help, advice, want to know
more about how to submitt them, please, please, email or call me.  I'm more
than willing to help you.

The club needs your help and support!

Phone:  (757) 495-8229