Re: Remotes

To: "Riesinger, James A. DOC" <James.Riesinger@doc.state.wi.us>
Subject: Re: Remotes
From: John Martin <jwmartin37@tstonramp.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 08:09:34 -0800
Doc,  (and the group)

Good News.

Rick and I have purchased a super product that is in development now and we are
very excited.  This is a state of the art remote system that can be configured
to the personal needs of each Bricklin owner.  One will specify their preference
as to a one touch system that operates the door up or down with a touch of the
button, or a (safer) press and hold option that will operate as the original
factory system does. The latter has more control, and would be better if the
owner has children or concerns about the door coming down and hitting something
.  It has other neat features which we will advertise soon.  Also, we are
packaging it in such a way as to be easy to self- install if you can attach a
wire.

We have only been waiting for my VIN 079 to arrive to begin the prototype
testing. It arrived yesterday, and after I install a new style air door system,
in goes the remote.  I'll let you all know when it is ready.

John Martin
John's Bricklin Works
(661) 948-4801