RE: Bricklin Video

To: "Bricklin List" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Bricklin Video
From: "Roderick Keeler" <rkeeler@sierratel.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 17:43:39 -0800
I agree with Scott.  I just received my copy today and was very impressed.
This is a professionally done piece and, I would think, would be a must for
any Bricklin enthusiast.  I should add that the cars look spectacular; it's
a real shame that this is not to be shown in the US.

Stuart said he only has about a dozen copies, so I would think it would be
best to order soon.

Rod

> I ordered the video of the History Channel program on the Bricklin. It is
> very well done. It tracks the history of the company from beginning to end
and
> includes interviews with many of the key players like Malcolm Bricklin and
Terry > Tanner. I can't understand why it won't be shown in the US.