Bs in the movies

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Bs in the movies
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 17:31:29 -0500
I'm pretty sure this has come up before, and I can't believe I didn't
catch the info.  But here are the movies I've seen /w the Bricklin in
it.  Anyone know of anything else?

Bricklins in the Movies

"E true Hollywood story of Linda Lovelace" - There was a bricklin in that show
                                              for a few seconds.
"Demon Seed"                                      - is another movie in which a
white Bricklin was featured.

Junkman &  Deadline Auto Theft            - by H.B. Halicki (of Gone in 60 Sec.
fame).  Deadline Auto
                                                            is a pieced
together move 1st 1/2 is from Junkman, and
                                                            last 1/2 is from
orig. Gone in 60 Sec.

Eruption (XXX rated)                              - Staring Johnny Holmes -
Brick very prominant
all through movie

Hydro 2000 episode from Teen Night Riders  - They blow a Brick up at the end.

Phone:  (757) 495-8229