Re: Louvers

To: <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Louvers
From: "Randy" <rpe@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 15:09:25 -0400
There is a guy in Arizona, who restored a member's B and had made custom
louvers. I emailed him, and they cost $350. Again custom made, fit perfect.
I just haven't rationalized the cost. Maybe if we can generate enough
interest, and make a "group" purchase, he would give us a break... I'd be
willing to email him and ask, so anyone interested post a note so I can get
a count, then I'll email/call him.

Randy