Re: who are you?

To: "Bricklin group" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: who are you?
From: "Rick Hayes" <rickandsue19@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2003 16:39:09 -0400
Just to give everyone an idea of what I had in mind I have started the
owners photos on my site, by the way you don't need one pic of you and your
car, if you don't have one send one of your car and one of you I'll put em
togeather....anyway check it out and if you have a minute send me the
photo....
www.drive.to/ricksbrick
 and click on the photo gallery icon at the top

thanks
Rick