Re: Tachometer wiring

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tachometer wiring
From: Bricklin0023@aol.com
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 07:56:25 -0400
Dave,
  Have you come up with a solution to this problem.  I installed a MSD box and
had the tach hooked up to the original location and thought that I just fried
my tach (because of the multiple spark issue).  I ended up adding an
aftermarket monster tach....
  I would like to have use of my tach again...if it is still possible.
  Thanks

Jamison