increase value of bricklins

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: increase value of bricklins
From: "Steve Owens" <go2toa@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 17:59:16 +0000
i suspect a primary driver for the undervalued market of bricklin stems from
public awareness.

i suggest if we have a brick to show off, it should also go into
cardomain.com (some cars have over 30,000 visitors each!).

also, if we have a video, i suggest it go into winmx.com.  their software
enables downloading from any individual's harddrive...but this isn't a great
idea unless the person is 'always on' (eg. dsl, cable).  oftentimes, there
is a line of 100 people waiting to download.  as brick owners, it's a good
idea to have 100 non-owners seeing videos of bricklins ... though anyone can
disagree with me.

the brick has the capacity to hold a lot of horsepower between it's fenders
-- moreso than a honda civic, and nowadays only half the people i talk to
know what a bricklin even is.

...just some suggestions.