air door help?!?! in panic

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: air door help?!?! in panic
From: KYNDUVME1@aol.com
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 15:03:04 EDT
hello all, I have had my car home for 3 weeks, and now I cant get into the
car.. there is a leak someplace.. and I cant find it.. TT suggested a way to
check for leaks using soapy water, but while i was doing that the compressor
just
shut off, and wont go back on, now i dont THINK it is because it is full...
but maybe it is.. but the doors STILL wont open.. last time i used it, the
latches would open and i could pull the doors open, it seems the lights open
now,
but no doors.. i here ""clicking" when i hit the door button, but nothing
opens, so for now, i am ruling out electrical.. this is the ONLY day i have to
do
this, if ANYONE can siggest something.. PLEASE..call me?? 516 318 1832..i am
ready to kill somebody, myslef? malcom bricklin?? i jsut want to drive my car=(
i am for now, staring at my phone hoping someone will call, TT, is nowhere to
be found.. thanks in advance..
Chris
I am in NY by the way, long island...