Bricklin Videos

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Bricklin Videos
From: "Brian Cochran" <bricklin2264@usa.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2003 21:05:47 -0700
Does anyone have a good copy of any of the TV shows or movies that have shown
Bricklins?  I already bought The Junkman on DVD, so I don't need that one.  But
any others: Deadline Auto Theft, Team Knight Rider, The X Show, Demon Seed,
Daily Planet, etc.  If you have any or all of the above, or anything else,
please email me.  I have been looking for them for sale or on TV for years now
with little success.  I am not necessarily looking to buy them, but just to
borrow them (though if you have any for sale, let me know how much you are
asking).  I recently bought a pretty good video capture card and a DVD burner
and would like to have copies for my personal collection.  I am not too
concerned with copyright issues since I won't be selling or distributing them
in any way, not to mention they are all LONG out of print, impossible to find
for sale and they don't seem to show them on TV anymore.  If anyone has any of
these they would let me borrow, please let me know.  I am also interested in
any home video footage of any of the Bricklin International shows.  Thanks.

Also, does anyone know when the History Channel documentary is going to be
shown?

Brian Cochran
Bricklin 2264
http://www.geocities.com/p5kr/index2.html