Body panels for sale

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Body panels for sale
From: "Ralph Isenberg III" <bricklinsv1@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 08:40:36 -0400
Our white 1975 is at TT's shop. Unfortunately he will have to paint the
entire car to make things match, so we have a few good acrylic panels for
sale. Hood in very good condition, drivers side fender in very good
condition, passenger side fender with two small cracks, hood extension and
headlight covers very good condition. The rear quater panels are decent
also, but door skins and roof have been worked and painted previously. The
parts can be picked up at Terry's shop or we can try to arrange shipping.
Just wanted to give the group first shot at these original acrylic pieces
before they go on Ebay. Thanks all, have a great day!