Call for articles

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Call for articles
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 19:12:31 -0400
I'm putting the finishing touches on the July issue of The Brickline.  So now
it's your turn to do some work.  I need articles!  I need suggestions for
articles!

I need tech articles,  how to articles,  what not to do,  I got in
over my head , how I got my car, what happened on the last trip I took, type
of articles and pictures.

So come on, get your name in print, your picture in the magazine.

If you need help, give me a call, and I'll help in any way.  I prefer articles
be emailed to me in Rich Text Format format, not WORD .DOC files.  Pictures
should be sent a couple at a time.  That way if there is a problem with one
we don't need to send a ton of stuff again.  JPGs are fine.

So please, put your fingers to the keyboards (if all else fails, try the old
fashioned method of pen and paper) and put some of your knowledge on paper
for the magazine.

1133 Chatmoss Dr.

Bricklin International VP Publications
Editor/Publisher The Brickline
Quarterly Magazine of Bricklin International

          48 TR1800    48 #4 Midget    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V
     75 Bricklin SV1 (#887)    77 Spitfire    71 Saab Sonett III