NJ Get together

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: NJ Get together
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 21:26:07 -0400
I know some of you are not club members, so I thought I'd put the word
out again:

If you know someone that is not a club member, and manybe not on the list,
please give them a call and let them know.

TIA

---------

We are planning our second annual Wildwood get together.  It is an
informal, kick the tires and swap lies meet.  We  will be in Wildwood, NJ
the weekend Sept. 6th and 7th is the date for the 2003  get together.  We
will  be staying/staging  at  the Ivanhoe motel,  430 East 21st Avenue
North Wildwood, NJ;  08260 (609) 522-0518. We will do a ride through town
and visit a few sites (museum and the like) and up on the boardwalk again.
There will be a cook out  Friday and Saturday evening.   Currently we
havent lined up any guest speakers yet but will this be enough to get us
going?
Robert J.D. Welsh

---------

          48 TR1800    48 #4 Midget    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V