FW: Brick for sale

Subject: FW: Brick for sale
From: "Michael V. Mitchell" <bricklin1155@zoominternet.net>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 14:38:21 -0400
Don't hammer Ken with e-mails that the link doesn't work .... It appears
that the Hemmings 'Club' site (where Midwest Bricklin Owner's is hosted) is
down. Sorry for the inconvenience, everyone. Just keep trying periodically -
I'm sure they will have it back online before too long. (Hemmings is usually
very reliable. This is only the second time in the last few years that I've
hosted it there that I can remember them being down for more than regular
maintenance. Last time it was due to an 'act of God', too!)

If you forget the URL that Ken sent you, just remember www.bricklins.net. Go
to the 'Pictures' page and look for 'VIN 1725'.

Michael V. Mitchell
www.bricklins.net