I May Sell My Brick

To: "<" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: I May Sell My Brick
From: "Joe Friedman" <jbfpc@voicenet.com>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 16:46:09 -0400
So what do I know about email. I got a bunch of messages, and it seems I told
no-one where I am located - I am in Cherry Hill, NJ.

 I am not sure of the exact number, I believe it is 20##.

I really don't know what it is worth, so I have to rely on you to tell me what
you are willing to spend, and I'll go with the highest.

Thanks
Joe
856-428-3395

Let me know if anyone has any interest. I have a 1975 Brick - White. About