repeat questions..sorry

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: repeat questions..sorry
From: KYNDUVME1@aol.com
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 02:20:37 EDT
hey all, first of all, thanks to everyone so interested in sharing my
enthusiasm and asking to see my pictures, i am going to be sending them
within the next few days.  my questions are these, i know they have been
asked and answered numerous times, but i have moved, and lost the
information.. 2 things to start well, 3.. #1, the kenwood radio that is a
post style, what is the model #??  #2, i need a good cover for the car, a
brand name and place to get it would be great, and #3, the insurance company
that people found to be the best, no limit on mileage etc......... thanks in
advance!!!!