trans lines

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: trans lines
From: jwynn72@att.net
Date: Sun, 04 May 2003 23:43:15 +0000
Does anyone out there happen to know which is the return line concerning the
lines on the bottom of the radiator?  The car is a '75.  I'm in the process of
installing my newly recored radiator, Edelbrock water pump, and external
trans cooler.
    Yesterday while at my daughter's soccer tournament, a good looking
green brick cruised by.  I'm getting anxious to drive mine.
  Thanks, Jeff Wynn  vin 2157 in Lancaster, PA

PS- Sorry Les, I never had the back brake cylinders apart, I took the easy way
out and replaced mine too.