RE: Wings and Wheels

To: Stephen.Early@mbna.com, Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Wings and Wheels
From: "Alan Coleman" <colemaal@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 03 May 2003 02:49:39 +0000
The area is actually Stevensville, MD and it is the Rte 8 (South) exit right
before the bay bridge.  Two years ago when I was there, the weather was not
that good and alot of the older airplanes could not get in because they were
not equipped for IFR flight.  I'm sure that kept away a few cars as well.
It's not a mega show by any stretch.  It's a fund raiser put on by the Kent
Island Lions Club and is advertised in the Maryland events calendar. Even
with the bad weather, there were quite a few cars there.

Alan Coleman