Re: Muffler

To: "Kevin Rodgers" <krodgers@nautel.com>
Subject: Re: Muffler
From: "High Tech Coatings" <Htc@MNSi.Net>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 12:42:02 -0400
For ease the stock style muffler is the way to go. There is limited space
under the car, probably due lack of planning, for a good dual exhaust
system. I do plan on making up a full  2.5 inch  mandrel bent stainless
system for my car but that won't happen for a while yet. If there is
interest I may make a couple of complete systems, from headers to tailpipes.
No I don't know how much yet,but it won't be cheap as stainless stuff is not
cheap to buy or bend.
Rick