re: war

To: "bl" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: re: war
From: "High Tech Coatings" <Htc@MNSi.Net>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 10:11:56 -0500
Support for those in harms way should not be inappropriate in any kind of
forum, unless of course we are in a country that does not have freedom of
speech.
The only person I called a 'wimp' was 'my' prime minister, and I'm not the
first to do it. He is more interested in public opinion than public safety
( mho).
The head of France may or may  not be a wimp, but it definitely has been
shown that the country of France has a definite financial reason for not
supporting the removal of Saddam ( huge unpaid debt, right to tap oil fields
at end of embargo).
sorry if I offended anybody and I'm not a war monger and wish that there was
a viable alterative, but it appears that after 12 years of diplomacy, there
is not much hope for it in this instance.
I do not necessarily agree with Bush's actions but I do feel for those that
have loved ones that have put their life on the line for our freedom.