RE: My Bricklin

Subject: RE: My Bricklin
From: "Michael V. Mitchell" <Bricklin1155@zoominternet.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 05:32:04 -0500
I'd be happy to host your picture on the MBO site - which is also an open
invitation for anyone else in my region (Ohio and nearby areas). Please
contact me directly.

As an FYI to those that are not on my MBO mailing list, we're having an
informal 'family' gathering March 30th in Westlake, OH. It's an opportunity
for those in the area to meet other owners. Families are welcome - we're
meeting at a local "Dave & Buster's" - which has food and games for both
children and adults. Please contact me directly for additional details.

Michael V. Mitchell
Webmaster@Bricklins.net
www.Bricklins.net