Brick windshield source

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Brick windshield source
From: LuxuryTS@aol.com
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 15:16:35 EST
I called Safelite Auto Glass at 1-800-800-2727 and found that there is a
source for Brick shields and they can get them whenever we need them for $357
 plus $80  shipping or Safelite  or the direct source is

Pilkington Classics
http://www.pilkington.com/the+americas/usa/english/automotive+agr/pilkington+c

lassics/default.htm

I do not know if Pilkington will sell to us direct or if we have to go
through a glass shop.  Might save some money if we can buy direct

I want to be clear on this,  THIS IS NOT A LIMITED SUPPLY.   If they run out
they can make more.

Hope this is good news for folks,
Greg
#2537  Flagstaff, AZ