"sent with no prejudice"

To: Bricklin room <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: "sent with no prejudice"
From: John Martin <jwmartin37@tstonramp.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 21:05:39 -0800
A reply to Rick and Shawn at "Wasteland":

I received no reply to my inquiry to you.  You say it was sent.  OK, I
believe you, but I received no reply. I wonder if the goof-up is at
ebay?  No matter, I intended no negative implication by my comments,
simply to understand and or clarify.  If any was taken by anyone,  I
certainly apologize!

I made no judgment, simply an assumption based on the appearance of the
photos, and the quantity of items offered, that the parts were used, and
probably from a car taken out of service.  All parts sources, new or
used are, and always have been, vital to the preservation of our
Marque.  Now that I am aware of your venture, I applaud and support it
wholeheartedly.  I simply did not understand the statement "NEW TO YOU
CATEGORY"  (To me, the term NEW has always been synonymous with not
used.)  Churchill was right when he said that "We are two countries
separated by a common language."

Best wishes,

John Martin