Re: bonus

To: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>, <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: bonus
From: "High Tech Coatings" <htc@MNSi.Net>
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2003 11:34:48 -0500
>> This will even make the
> >changeover to 4 wheel disc brakes easier as I can just use the SVO parts
for
> >the prop valve etc.
>
> Damn Rick.  How do you know all this stuff?  What is an "SVO"?
>
> John

SVO is Fords Special Vehicle Operations,  Sort of their racing division.
They have tons of Hi-Po parts for the Fox Body mustang, including  big 4
wheel disc brake setups with all the necessary parts for the  changeover, as
well as engine suspension parts for everything from a Focus to Lincoln.
 How do I know all this?  Well I'm sort of in the High Performance business
and do lots of shows, deal with lots of  speed shops and engine builders and
am not afraid to ask questions that may be considered stupid! Remember there
are no stupid questions just stupid people afraid to ask them! I also read
lots of magazines on diverse topics, form custom cars, imports, trucks,
mustangs, chevys, all in a days work. Oh yeah there are also a dozen or so
industrial /technical/business mags in there as well. I also have a
photographic memory but often run out of film......;-). It really doesn't
take that long to scan a mag on the stand and determine if there is anything
of use in it, then put it down and scan another, some days I leave with
nothing others I leave with 5 or 6 mags.
I would rather read and learn than buy a bunch of stuff and not be able to
use it.