Model Bricklins

To: Brick <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Model Bricklins
From: Tag Atkinson <senseitag@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 17:08:13 -0700
Hello,

I have been researching the possibility of a plastic (build yourself) or a
diecast model Bricklin.  No one seems to have ever made one.  Other then the
one piece home made resin version that sold on Ebay.

The hang-up for the major companies seems to be determining the copywrite on
the image of the Bricklin.

Does anyone know who owns the copywrite for the Bricklin image?  Armed with
that information I would then be in a position to actively lobby a major
manufacturer, such as Revell-Monogram, to create one.  I could direct them to
the proper owners and possibly facilitate contact.  It would be prohibitively
expensive to try to create a plastic model Bricklin myself.

If someone is aware of a model that was made, other then the resin version that
sold on e-bay, could they let me know?

Thanks in advance
Tag Atkinson
Bricklin #110.