Re: AMC engine tuning

To: "John Lodge" <knglionz@cablenet-va.com>, <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: AMC engine tuning
From: "Sean Johnson" <seanjohnson@attbi.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2002 23:05:17 -0600
Hi John,

Yes, Terry did the work many years ago.  Norm Canfield, the previous owner,
also said it was a 401.  Unlike most engine makers, AMC casts the
displacement into the block and that is what I am going by.  It clearly says
"390".  Thanks for the suggestion about the accelerator pump.  I'll look
into it.  If you have any further suggestions, please pass them on.