article

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: article
From: "Steve Owens" <go2toa@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 03:32:02 +0000
Nice article.  I was unaware of a Delorean rivalry.  Frankly, if one had a
300+hp Brick, clearly it's not in the same class as the 160hp(?) Delorean.
In my vicinity, car nuts don't consider them rivals under any circumstances.

I think that article said TT has an all fiberglass hood that is not supposed
to curl.  My curling is modest and generally just the hood.  Also, the bulk
of my bondo is in the hood.  If he has this, I'd say to heck with the metal
plates (to straighten the curl) and dynaglass to replace bondo--I'd sign up
for his without hesitation, (when I'm at that point).  If it original style,
fine.  If it has a tasteful hoodscoop, that's fine too.

The person who brokered my Brick was a Hollywood car renter...he provided a
significant number of cars for the later 'Gone in 60 seconds.'  If only they
requested a Brick for that movie (I asked and he said they didn't), that
might have done something to reverse the depressed market valuation.