Wildwood

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Wildwood
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2002 18:20:08 -0500
I'm starting to lay out the Jan. issue of the magazine.  So far no one has
submitted anything about the Wildwood event, with the exception of Harold.
He sent me about 10 pictures.

I'd love it is someone could put a short piece together about the meet, and
then I'll use the pictures that Harold send, or the ones I took.

I need it ASAP.  So if someone want's to write a page or 2 or 3, please let
me know.  And then if you can get it to me in the next couple of days, that
would be great.  I have to have the magazine out of here by Nov. 30th.