Bricklin leads a group of DeLoreans.

To: "Bricklin" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bricklin leads a group of DeLoreans.
From: "Mike D LI NY" <mikedliny@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 22:25:27 -0400
OK here is a funny Bricklin Vs DeLorean Story.
This weekend in NJ was the Fall Foliage Tour, we had a total of 23 DeLoreans
show up to this event.
It started at the former DeLorean mansion in Lamington NJ, caravan to
Princeton and the next day we caravan to New Hope PA.Well Sunday Morning I
look out into the hotel parking lot and I see one white Bricklin parked
among
all the DeLoreans with just about all the DeLorean owners taking a big look
see.

It was Frank Alaimo and his daughter.
Frank was going to join the DeLorean caravan from Princeton NJ to New Hope
PA.
Well to make a long story short, the directions the DeLorean group had were
slightly flawed to say the least. It went from the Fall Foliage tour to the
Fall U-turn tour. After about 20 minutes of driving and U-turns we ended up
about 1000 Yds from the hotel we started at.

Frank came to our rescue, he said I know how to get you guys there just
follow me.
I told the whiny DeLorean owners Frank is road captain and were going to
follow him unless one of you other people want to step up and do it.

Well Frank did a great Job leading us to our destination!
A white Bricklin followed by a dozen or more DeLoreans, quite a sight!
Proof that the Bricklin was the #1 car that day.
Thank youFrank! For helping us out, your car was a hit at the Fall Tour!

I hope this vindicates me for bringing my DeLorean to the Wildwood Bricklin
meet:)
(and yes I do own a Bricklin too)

Regards,

Mike D.