hurray!!!!!!

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: hurray!!!!!!
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2002 14:09:43 -0400
Guys,

Well I finally got the AC functional on 887!!!

This has sure taken quite a while - about 1 year.  We finally stopped all
the leaks, got it charged.  Then went to try and start her.  Her battery
was really dead!  Ended up pulling a battery out of one of my other cars,
and jumped it.  She didn't want to fire, apparently I've never locked down
the dist, and the timing was way off.  So we turned the dist. and she barked
to life.

Was getting something around 40 deg. plemumn temp.  So man am I happy!
Now it's time to start turning and burning on getting the rest of the car
back together.