spelling corrected version....

To: bricklin <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: spelling corrected version....
From: High Tech Coatings <htc@MNSi.Net>
Date: Sun, 01 Sep 2002 05:23:09 -0400
Here's my message after spell check

I've used urethane a couple of road racecars, first it does not last as
long as rubber! It doesn't deteriorate it just take a set and the hole
elongates requiring replacement every couple of years. This was a fairly
light car (1800#) and I had to replace the bushings after 2 years (12
races).
As for feel, right now if you run over a boulder it feels like a pebble,
once
you change the bushings every pebble you run over will feel like a boulder.
unless the roads are very smooth where you drive you may want to reconsider
new rubber bushings, "rubber" bushings of today's technology are much better
than those of yesteryear.
Just my $.02
Rick