Runin' cool!

To: "bricklin@autox.team.net" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Runin' cool!
From: Les Huckins <jhuckins@cybersurfers.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 10:51:23 +0000
Interesting learned speculation, however, the previous owner of my Brick
(337), John Lindstrom, put on a larger radiator.  Air scoop is missing
entirely, the strip is off the hood at the base of the windshield.
Never gets hot, hugs the 180 forever unless a hot day climbing hills
with the AC on, then it goes a tad over, not half way to the 210, just a
little over.  I dare to suggest that some of you are trying to overcome
an inadequate cooling system with miracle and theory.  Same thing was
done to my '82 DeLorean, with the same results, never gets hot!

I refer to a quote from a very good source:  "No one has time to do it
right the first time but they always have plenty of time to do it over."

Be cool!

Les