Windows

To: "'Bricklin email list'" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Windows
From: "Fedeli, Joe" <paa5072@dscp.dla.mil>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 06:22:45 -0400
I've talked to Terry and had my mechanic apply the corrective measures he's
recommended for repairs that can be accomplished without removing the skins.
The windows work GREAT now for over 3 plus years and perfectly now...why did
Bricklin install sheet screws to long to scratch the inside glass when they
built the car (mine was all original and untouched)...must be why they are
out of business...go figure...why do we just love this stuff/problems?  True
Bricklin owners is guess...

Joe