car show June 1 in Springfield VA

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: car show June 1 in Springfield VA
From: GLCurley@aol.com
Date: Sat, 18 May 2002 11:43:41 EDT
There is an antique and classic car show in Springfield, Virginia on
Saturday, June 1.  This is just south of Washington DC off I-95.  It is part
of an annual community festival so there will be other activities and a
number of spectators.  I plan to take my Bricklin there and spoke with the
organizer this morning.
They usually have about 150 cars, all makes and models.  It is mostly cars
built 1973 and before. The oldest car registered so far is a 1907.  He said
the Bricklins are welcome since they are so rare.  The meet is 10:00 am to
3:30.  They are taking advance registrations up through next week, then
registration will be at the show.  It is going to be in a large shopping
center parking lot, right off I-95 at the rt. 644, Springfield exit.  I live
about 3 miles away so if there is interest I could possibly provide some
refreshments afterwards.  Hope to see you there.
(p.s. Jim K. you should be getting an invitation in the mail)

George Curley #670, 220