Steering Wheel Covers

To: "bricklin@autox.team.net" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Steering Wheel Covers
From: Les Huckins <jhuckins@cybersurfers.net>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 08:23:02 +0000
Scott did all of the groundwork for a leather cover, found the CA branch
selling "Wheelskins" (who do custom sizes) and gave the location.  Cost
$39.95 plus $5 ship and he's happy with the cover.  I was trying for
cheaper (know me for what I am).  Wheelskins also has a another location
(Auto Seattle), same item is $31.95 w/$7 ship.  CA would charge sales
tax (I'm in CA), Auto Seattle doesn't.  Anyway, saving about $8, not a
lot but a good percentage.   Do a search "wheel covers" or "auto
seattle" and you'll find them, if not e-mail me.

Scott went over his old cover, I took mine off, my dimensions: diameter
14" circumference 4"

Enjoy the feel of real leather (I didn't originate that, I read it
someplace, probably Victoria's Secret).

Les