right price

To: <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: right price
From: "Mike and Candy Joehrendt" <Joehrend@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 09:38:19 -0400
I know many of you bought Bricklins for restoration.  May I ask what you paid?

I advertised my car (Hemmings, etc) several weeks ago with no success.  I priced
it less than any of the other ads because my car is high mileage, but apparently
I am still wrong.  The car has been parked for several years, but was running
fine at the time (reason for parking - failed pollution inspection).  I have 2
sets of wheels, the original and another set for driving
http://personal.rdu.bellsouth.net/rdu/j/o/joehrend/Custom.jpg  .  I am the
original owner, the car has never been wrecked and is basically a good
restoration car.  http://personal.rdu.bellsouth.net/rdu/j/o/joehrend/Brick.jpg

Thanks
Mike