Re: Power antenna?

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Power antenna?
From: Seth <sbunin@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 23:01:36 -0400
Of all the lines on the car, I personally think the antenna is an eyesore. It
doesn't flow
with the rest of the car. And while I'm thankful that no one has done that to
my car (I'd
hunt them down and kill em), I have actually been thinking of seeing if I could
weasel
one of the antenna's in the windshield/rear window into the car. It'd look a
lot cleaner,
and the new antenna's they're putting in the cars today are much better than
their first
attempt back in the 80's. Just a thought.

Seth