Re: Bricklin News!

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bricklin News!
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 13:33:45 -0400
>I heard on the news today that Malcom Bricklin is
>reviving the Yugo in a different name to import from
>Slovenia.
>
>He just can't get rid of the "car bug".

Interesting you should mention that.  I just got the following:

I am news director of an automotive news Web site called Global Auto
Net, a division of Global Auto Systems. We are publishing a feature story
about Malcolm Bricklin that talks about Bricklin's new venture with Zastava

to build a low-cost car for export.

He wants to import something from Zastava, the Yugo company, to the U.S.
market.

Laura S. Brown, news director
  Global Auto Systems
  GlobalAutoNet.com

She was looking for permission to use some pictures from
our web page for her article.