May 18th Show.

To: "<"<bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: May 18th Show.
From: PEABODYDC@prodigy.net
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 09:27:01 -0500
The meet is definate, we have an open invitation from
the president of the Danbury Railway Museum to attend
their Spring Fair event.

Unless there's rain that day, I plan on being there.
We will be a part of the day's events in addition to a
group that has antique military vehicles and another
group with antique trucks.

Every Bricklin owner & enthusiast is welcome to
attend. The day starts at 9:00 and will likely end
near dusk. You're not expected to be there promptly so
don't kill yourself making time.

The place is very well-known and is located off route
84 in Danbury, just accross the New York border. It
literally is in the same yard as the Amtrak station.

Hope many will attend, it should be a fun day.

Dave